Friday, September 7, 2007

Lily Allen Is Single


Poor little drunken ass Lily Allen is reportedly single, the first time in roughly two years. Wow, can’t believe any one could put up with her boozed up antics that long. Reportedly Lily told Metro this about her breakup with music executive Seb Chew, “Seb and I aren't together anymore. I split up with him a month ago so I'm single now.
I always think that no one is ever going to fancy me.
'Part of the reason I came out tonight is because I'm back on the market and I need to get in practice. I don't know if I can pull any more.
I just hope I can find a new boyfriend.”
Source:

Who the hell wants to get involved with a drunk who reportedly can’t even stay on the good side of music Diva Madonna. Oh yea, she has money now and a little fame. So if you like hanging out with a drunken ass boozed up blabbing mouth woman then Lily’s for you.