Monday, September 10, 2007

TommyLee Gets Slugged By Kid Rock

Tommy Lee reportedly told The Insider about him getting slugged by Kid Rock. Tommy Lee reportedly said, "I was minding myself and then he goes and punches me on the cheek. I was trying to be the bigger man, but he was acting childish."
"I was about to put Kid in the emergency room when security grabbed me," says Tommy. "They said, 'If you move, we will break your arms.'"
"This is what people do when they have shitty albums and their careers are going down the drain."

I guess security stopped him from dick slapping Kid. If only Kid Rock was a woman, then Tommy probably wouldn’t of had a problem beating him up. Tommy probably was just enjoying feeling up Pam’s hugemongus plastic breasts and Kid Rock got jealous. They don’t want to show the little smack in the face Tommy got from Kid, but if they did it would have certainly increased ratings.

No comments: