Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Mom



Dina Lohan says things and then she acts like she never said any such things. Sorta like her daughter. Last year in August she told US Weekly, “ I love to talk. Lindsay’s friends call me, “The white Oprah”, because they all come to me with their problems.” Then just recently she goes and tells Page Six, “I’ve read all these things, like, I said I’m the white Oprah. I’ve never said that in my entire life. It’s completely ridiculous.”
Well she better become the white Oprah now to her daughter who definitely needs help with her problems. Lindsay’s making a complete ass of herself. Not to mention all the people’s lives she’s putting in danger by her reckless behaviour. Maybe Starbucks can sponsor Lindsay’s 21st birthday. An addiction to cafĂ© latte would at least be easier for her to deal with and a lot safer too.

No comments: