Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Paris Hilton not only has to deal with going to jail, defending herself against a defamation lawsuit but now Lindsay Lohan tops Maxim's hot 100 list. I can hear poor,I mean rich little Paris complaining to her cellmate now. Where's her sex tape, wah, wah, wah. She doesn't even have a T.V. show. I'm hotter than all you wanna be sluts! I'll be back she reportedly said to Arnold in a telephone conversation with the terminator. I may not be capable of any meaningful participation but then was I ever? They all just wanna @%$& me when I'm down she reportedly said to her mother who reportedly said, yea Paris that's what they all wanna do. You just have to make sure there's no camera's around when they do it. Your's truly Dog:


Hilton's Shrink: Paris is a Wreck

Paris HiltonParis Hilton's delicate state of mind is keeping her out of the courtroom ... for now.

According to a declaration filed by Dr. Charles Sophy, a psychiatrist who has seen Paris "off and on" over the last six months, Hilton is "not capable of any meaningful participation" in a civil trial brought against her by diamond heiress Zeta Graff. In a $10 million lawsuit filed in 2005, Graff claims that Hilton spread "vicious lies" about her that were printed in the New York Post.


No comments: