Tuesday, July 17, 2007

David Beckham May Cheat With California Beauties?


Rebecca Loos reportedly says David Beckham may just cheat on wife Posh again while in America. She also reportedly said the couple should be grateful for David and her fling. It made their marriage stronger she alleges. The affair between Rebecca and David reportedly happened while Loos was working for David in Spain in 2004. Rebecca reportedly said that David will have a hard time refusing the goodies of those California beauties. Rebecca reportedly said the following about Mr. Posh, “He knew what he was doing when he seduced me. He was married, he stood there and made those marriage vows. David is the only one to blame - not me and not Victoria.”
Hiss, hiss, meow, I smell cat fight. If we could only get Posh and Rebecca on a reality show together. But then one of them might just end up on the F.B.I.’s ten most wanted list. Yowsers, a little to much reality I think.

No comments: