Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Paris Hilton Is Moving On, Don't Know Who But Just Pick Anyone

Paris Hilton gives the lowdown, blow down, on the cancellation of The Simple Life. “It’s been a great five years and we had so much fun. I’m happy to end it at that,” the jailbird told The Insider at the Hollywood premiere of Rush Hour 3 on Monday night. Ms jailbird Hilton is also selling her house and said to The Insider, “I feel like a lot of people know where I live so it’s time to move,” “I’m really upset because I love my house so much. I put so much work into it. It’s totally me. But I’m looking for something else right now.”
Also Paris will still inherit about $30 million from granddaddy Hilton according to TMZ. After Paris got her skanky ass out of jail she stayed at grampies pad in Beverly Hills, no doubt crying her little angel eyes out on Sir Barron Hilton’s rich lap. Barron was probably apologizing for getting his skiny ass granddaughter’s freedom from jail for only a day. I bet the sheriff is of Hilton’s Christmas list.

No comments: