Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pete Doherty Loves Kate Moss Doh!


Drug recovering Pete Doherty called his former love Kate Moss a nasty old rag according to the Mirror. Then he says, "I love her with all my heart. I like the way she walks and talks. I love her bones. I love her brain."
Oh yes. And don’t forget all her money to buy drugs too.
The skinny ass Babyshambles singer says "Kate has broken my heart.” "It was love at first meet. When I met her she said she'd get a P tattoo, and I'd get a K. Soon afterwards she said 'I'm not fickle, I'll marry you'. I f***ed that up, didn't I?" "Kate - a nasty old rag. We fell out for the same old reason. She accused me of f****** this girl who lives around the corner. "She can sit on our music producer's knee in the rehearsal room to wind me up. But as soon as I talk to anyone, it's an affair.”
Doherty said the following about having to go to rehab because of charges he faced for possessing drugs. "I had the choice of prison or making some attempt to contain a wilfully dissolute lifestyle. But I was already booked in. It was always just a question of when I did it. I'm on a heavy course of antibiotics and sedatives.
Kate, stop reading the Mirror, or you will be seduced by that druggie infested fag of a sht head. He’s crying now because he has to face up to his a--hole ways. The price he has to pay has turned him into a I’ll get you back biotche for dumping me diatribe of the drug withdrawal heebie jeebies.
There’s nothing like the story of the modern day love struck drug addicts who keep trashing each other in the tabloids. Well the one doing the trashing, good old Petey.
source:

No comments: