Monday, August 20, 2007

Amy Winehouse's Mom Speaks About Amy's Troubles

Janis Winehouse, Amy’s Mom, reportedly told The Mail, "She looked terrible. She was lucky to be alive. I think her brain's addled. This isn't Amy. I hugged her and kept saying, "What are you doing to yourself? She has said to me, "I don't think I'm going to survive that long." "Sometimes I don't phone her because if I don't phone her, I don't get hurt,' She can't just brush me off and say she's too busy or too tired."
source:
Sounds like Amy just wants to be away from her nosey mother. Hopefully Amy is in rehab and getting her sht together along with her husband getting his sht together too. The mother should stop talking to the media sluts who just want to spread a story about Amy. What are you trying to become Janis, the White Oprah of Britain.

No comments: