Monday, August 27, 2007

Michael Vick Reportedly Finds Jesus?

After pleading guilty, Michael Vick, the fallen NFL hero reportedly found Jesus. Michael reportedly said this to reporters after his guilty plea, "I will redeem myself" said Vick, "I have to." "I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up."
"I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to be a better Michael Vick the person, not the football player."
The judge reportedly told Mr. Vick, "You're taking your chances here. You'll have to live with whatever decision I make."
Source:

He needs to grow up? How old is he, 16. Well at least he found Jesus. Most criminals find Jesus just before sentencing. It tends to reduce jail time received. Whether it saves their wreatched soul or not is a question left up to religious theologians.

No comments: