Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lily Allen Visa Troubles May Cancel American Tour Dates

Lily Allen’s work visa has reportedly been revoked because of her run in with the paparazzi in London. She was reportedly charged with assaulting a paparazzi earlier this year. She may not be able to keep her tour dates in America now. Lily said, “I am trying everything I can to sort this out. It is my intention to play my American dates in September. This depends on the authorities granting me a new work visa. I want my fans to know that I will do everything I can to be back in America in September. I don’t like letting my fans down and this is a situation that I am sure we can sort.”

Well little Brit girl if you don’t want to let your fans down then stop beating up on the paparazzi. Remember, you can’t have fame and popularity without the public scrutiny. I hope the authorities kick your short fat ass back to England. Then you can go out with ugly boy and get drunk and start booting people around again. Nothing like a little jail time to straighten out a sour puss attitude. Don’t fk with me, I’m famous now. Just like a Brit, Wah, wah ,wah cry baby.

No comments: