Thursday, August 9, 2007

Britney Spears Believe Fragrance Ad

According to Access Hollywood a rep. from Elizabeth Arden said the following about their shoot for Britney's new fragrance Believe, "We recently shot Britney Spears for the print campaign for her new fragrance Britney Spears Believe, in Santa Monica. It is true that Britney did leave the set; however, she returned after a brief time. Cayli was the wardrobe assistant on the shoot. We used her as a stand in so that we could set up the lighting while Britney was off the set. When Britney returned, we shot the national print ad with her.The only person in the national print ad for Britney's Believe fragrance is Britney Spears."

Do you believe? Damn right I believe in fairy tales. Do you believe I was with Britney yesterday and she looks exactly like that pic? I had proof too but the damn girl made me sign a confidential agreement. Fk, I'm soooo stupid at times.

No comments: