Thursday, August 23, 2007

Obama Girl Gets Naked?

Barrack Obama’s beautiful you tube dancing girl supporter has reportedly jumped to now liking Hillary Clinton. Obama girl, Amber Lee Ettinger, reportedly said to Steppin' Out Magazine, "I have to say I'm very impressed with Hillary Clinton. I watched the recent debates and I liked a lot of her answers!"
Source:

Amber is also reportedly going to be flashing her body parts for Playboy in an upcoming edition. Who the fk cares who she likes. She must think that she can convince Hilary to show a little more cleavage. People just want to see your naked ass for the most part Amber. Some rich single men might chase after your naked butt. So don’t pretend you are really intelligent or those a**hole rich guys will dump your sexual gold digger actions quicker than oysters sliding down there throats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quicker than oysters sliding down there* throats.

I think you Mean:

quicker than oysters sliding down their* throats.
Typo...whatever. They don't matter.

lol, I read it and found it very funny, hi5!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Τhiѕ is kind of off topіc but I nеed ѕomе help from an established blog.
Is it veгy harԁ tо set up youг οwn blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking аbout cгeatіng my
own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

My site :: http://www.youtube.com