Monday, August 6, 2007

Jessica Biel gets Violated by the Paparazzi

Jessica Biel is a bit confused over the whole being famous gig. Being hounded by the paparazzi can be so upsetting. Jessica said the following, "It just feels so violating. To walk out of my house in the morning with the dogs, someone's hiding behind the bush with a camera and someone's hiding over there with a camera and there's someone with a video camera and I'm thinking, is my underwear sticking out of my pants? If I reach back there will it look like I'm picking my wedgie? Don't pick your nose - just walk! It's like being stalked - but then fame is something you started yourself."
Source:

If only you could have fame, fortune and privacy eh Jessica. Doh, you are so insightful it’s scary. It must be so nice to make money having a married man feel up your boobs for you. Kind of like being a Ho-Hum ,huh. Only people follow you around and take your picture while your dog has a dump. If you find it so violating then I hear you can rent a cabin in Siberia for $500.00 a month. You and Justin go live there for awhile. Bet you will be on the next dog sled back to Hollywood in about 8 hours.

No comments: