Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jessica Simpson Wanted a Baby For a Birthday Gift Once

I can’t believe a 16 year old girl could be so naïve to ask daddy for a little baby in an orphanage for a birthday gift. Doh. Even Homer wouldn’t be so silly. Jessica Simpson actually said that to her minister dad on a missionary trip when she was 16 years old. Jessica reportedly told Self Magazine this, "My father was a minister, so growing up we’d go on a missionary trip every summer. The first time I went to that orphanage I was 16. I remember holding this baby who was found in a dumpster. I wanted to adopt him right then and there. I was like, ‘Dad can I have him for my birthday, please."
I guess she wasn’t the sharpest tack in the box at 16. Maybe now she will send some of her bikini collection to an orphanage somewhere. She could stuff them in her mouth and sneak them through customs.

No comments: