Monday, August 6, 2007

Dita Von Teese Loves Madonna?

“Madonna is the only modern celebrity who is a true style icon. Who else has the audacity to dress like her these days? She really influenced how I wanted to look when I was growing up, and made me realise that I didn’t have to look like a blonde beach bunny or a Playboy model.”
Miz Dita Von Teese

No you didn’t have to look like a Playboy bunny. Just look like a naked ass Ho-Hum on a motor bike. Any time you want to sell some garbage just call it sex and you can make millions from dumb ass Ho-Hum watchers. Call yourself a virgin and give your cherry to some Father What’s his dick and then join a family of Kabala nuts who sell pieces of string to idiots to get rich and you will forever be a rich biotche. Hey I’ll sell you crushed bones from a Chinese virgin mixed in Holy water that when drank while praying to Hilter will make you live another 20 years and also make you look 40 years younger. Oh, I forgot you were already hooked up with a guy like that. I guess you’re into the pussy + pussy make some noise dropping Idol names syndrome will get you some media recognition. Maybe the lipstick prop has worn out due to overwork and fried your pussy, er, I mean brain. No real difference there I guess.

No comments: