Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Courtney Love in Harper's Bazaar

Courtney on her weight loss:
“I’ve lost a lot of weight, and I have done it through being quite disciplined… Some people think it’s about weight loss, but it’s about detoxing.”

Courtney on some actresses dieting habits:
“I hate reading magazines where the actresses are saying ‘Broccoli and fish, broccoli and fish.’ You liars. You bulimic liars.”

Courtney on her troubled past:
“I cracked. And I cracked in public, and so I lost all of my credibility. For many years, I took pills. I felt like I had this dirty secret. Other people can have glasses of wine and things like that because they’re normal people who can do things like that. But if you’re allergic to that stuff, you just are, and you can’t.”

Maybe Love should have moved to the beautiful place depicted in the pic to the right. Nothing like a little Craik to help you loose weight. Heroin seems to help too.

No comments: