Friday, August 3, 2007

Nicole Richie To Be in Same Jail as Paris Hilton?

NICOLE RICHIE WILL SERVE HER TIME AT THE SAME CORRECTIONAL FACILITY AS PARIS DID...
Source:

Arg.... I'm totally sick of Nicole and her douche bag boyfriend Madden. They looked like two church going reverends with tattoos and black Sunday best wearing, oh feel sorry for me and my gal gruesome celebrity save my image twosome when they appeared on ABC with Diane Sawyer. Nicole will probably only serve two days or maybe even two hours in jail. Maybe they will put her in her pal gal Paris Hilton's cell. Then she could scrawl on the jail cell wall her new lifestyle, I'm down to sucking one dk now Paris, I'm so jealous of you. But my time will return, as soon as my image starts to shine and I drop this douche bag I'm with. I swear he's gay, all he wants is, well you know.

No comments: