Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amy Winehouse


Amy Winehouse reportedly carved up her stomach during an interview recently. Amy was reportedly quoted as saying, "I write songs because I'm fucked in the head and need to get something good out of something bad. I thought 'I'm going to die if I don't write down the way I feel I'm going to do myself in.' It's nothing spectacular. And if I did I'd be a fucking right bitch, wouldn't I?" That girl is seriously tapped. She better get into Rehab now! She needs to give her nose a break so her brain can live a little. There are less destructive ways to get attention. Amy needs to give herself some rehab before she becomes a headline on the obituary page. Her fked up husband should seek rehab also. Slide show pics of Amy below. Her arms are so cut up.








No comments: