Thursday, June 14, 2007

Kelly Clarkson



Kelly Clarkson would be a horrible mother. At least that's what the singer herself thinks. Clarkson was reportedly quoted as saying: "My point of view is that I shouldn't be a mother at all, because I'd be horrible. I'm not willing to be that selfless. Speaking on finding love Clarkson said,"People think they're just going to meet the perfect guy. Don't be ridiculous." Are you listening Paris and Knife, rather Lohan. Clarkson says the media has overblown reports that her and Clive Davis clashed over her upcoming album, My December. Clarkson reportedly said about this sensitive subject," I've sold more than 15 million records worldwide and still nobody listens to what I have to say.Because I'm 25 and a woman." Kelly goes on to say,"I'm a good singer, so I can't be a good writer, women can't possibly be good at two things. I haven't lost my temper about it. It only drives me more. If your thing is to bring me down, cool. I'll just work harder. Wow. I think she is steamed at Mr. Davis. Kelly is quickly becoming another music Diva. Don't let those musical genius bastards bring you down honey. Lambast em as much as you can. Not to good for your bank account or your party invitations but great for the self esteem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly is hot,hot,hot,mom or not,