Friday, June 22, 2007

Paris HiltonLearns from Jail???


Paris Hilton reportedly said the following about her sudden epiphany behind bars.
"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food. You know, my gratitude has gone up so much."
"I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it...[I am] frankly sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way."
"I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that. That's how the rules are, you have to be behind glass. I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It's hard but I'm stronger everyday."
But you are a criminal Ms. Hilton, that’s why your behind bars. If you weren’t sent to jail you would probably be still driving around under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This is why they send people to jail, because they need to understand what they were doing was wrong, criminal and very dangerous. So I think you have some more learning to do yet. And I doubt four more days are enough. You have learned that your freedom can be taken away from you even if you are rich and famous, which is something anyway. But I’m afraid the money your making or going to make from this fiasco of a jail term will only negate any lesson you may have learned. Time will be the true window on your new found soul’s attempt to use your fame to enrich society. Kiss, kiss, catch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That spoiled biotch still doesn't get it! She is a dangerous criminal. How many people get killed every year by DUI drivers? Ask their familes who's dangerous...