Monday, June 4, 2007

Paris Hilton Mug Shot



Paris Hilton will be doing solitary confinement for roughly 23 hours a day. Seems correctional officials at Lynwood couldn’t find a cellmate who didn’t want to throttle her The one hour that she's out, Hilton will be allowed to shower, use a phone and watch TV in a small pod adjacent to her cell.
Paris spent some time at the MTV awards where she was insulted by host Sarah Silverman. Silverman said the bars of Paris’s cell would be painted like penises to make her feel more comfortable.
Paris released this statement to TMZ through her lawyer, "I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation. During the past few weeks, I have had a lot of time to think and have come to realize I made some mistakes. This is an important point in my life and I need to take responsibility for my actions. In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for their continued support. Although I am scared, I am ready to begin my jail sentence."

No comments: