Saturday, June 2, 2007

Paula Abdul



Paula Abdul’s sobbing audio tape of a phone conversation leaked to the internet makes her out to be slightly un-balanced again. On the tape she complains about Howard Bragman, her former spokesman, and also discusses her various health problems. The tape was posted on gossip website PerezHilton.com. Paula said Bragman also told her she was to old to appear on the cover of OK magazine. Paula is 44 years old. Bragman denied it. Paula stated she was deeply hurt and extremely disappointed that the call was released to the public.
Paula’s interview with Ok magazine deals with a lot of her personal problems she’s been having lately.
On her job as a judge on American Idol:
Being a judge on the show “overshadows being a Grammy Award winner and selling millions of records,” she says. “I didn’t figure out my purpose in life until ‘American Idol.’ I knew since I was a little girl that I had profound way of touching people. My purpose is bringing out everybody’s best and being that cheerleader to other people’s success.”
On the rumours that she is under the influence while filming:
"Simon Cowell made a “funny accusation that something was in my Coca-Cola cup” that started all the rumors flying. “I’m sick of it,” she says. “It’s defamation of character.”
On NOT having plastic surgery:
“Check behind my ears! I haven’t had one ounce of work done, contrary to what every plastic surgeon may believe.”
On recovering from anorexia:
“I’m in a really good place, having had many years in recovery. I refuse to entertain something that will lead to the anorexic behaviour that I used to have. I’m proud of who I am.”

It was reported by Page Six that Paula was acting a little strange at the Fifi Awards in New York. A source reportedly said, "They had to delay the show for her to get there, and it was almost impossible to understand her . . . her eyes were half open. She had to have two guys help her to her seat after she left the stage." "She opened the envelope and read the winner as Hermes. Then, as the Hermes rep walked down to receive the award, Jane said, 'oops, wait a minute. Oh, my mistake. It's a tie between Hermes and Sean John's Unforgivable."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice boobies for 44 size or age does it matter