Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pirates Star Smashes Glasses




Keira Knightly smashes glasses when she is angry.

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star, Keira Knightly, says having a glass-throwing fit
calms her down when she is upset. Keira told Hello! magazine: "I am like my father. I have 'the Knightley streak'. Whether your frustrated, sad or drunk, it takes the anger away, she reportedly said. So if your at a party with Keira, I would advise you to be ready to duck! Therapeutic my backside. Spoiled brat drama queen is more like it. “But I'm 22 and my body is alright at the moment. It's not going to get much better. I know I might as well make the most of it.”
Keira, currently starring as Elizabeth Swann in the latest 'Pirates of the Caribbean:
At World's End'. The adventure movie has been a worldwide success, taking in over $400 million since its global opening on May 23, 2007.
Keira Christina Knightly was born on March 26, 1985 in Teddington, Middlesex, England. She began her career as a child actress, at the age of 7, appearing on T.V. in Royal Celebration. She rose to international fame in 2003 after appearing in major roles in the movies, Bend It Like Beckham and the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Keira earned an Academy Award nomination for her role as Elizabeth Bennet in Joe Wright's 2005’s Pride and Prejudice. Knightley, lives in London and reportedly dating, Rupert Friend, her co-star in the movie Pride and Prejudice.

Keira has acted in the following films:
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Princess of Thieves
The Hole
Bend It Like Beckham
Pirates of the Caribbean: The curse of the Black Pearl
Love Actually
King Arthur
The Jacket
Domino
Pride and Prejudice
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
Silk
Atonement

No comments: