Friday, June 29, 2007

Lily Allen Kung Fu Fighting



Is Lily just crashing and burning under the weight of fame. I think so by her troubles lately.
Lily Allen, of my space fame, is alleged to have attacked a photographer outside a London club. The photographer was allegedly struck by Allen in March, leaving him bloodied and bruised. He was reported to have said, “She hit me even though I had put my camera down. I turned to the right and she hit me in the face,” “She was saying to us beforehand: ‘You all want me to do something, don’t you?’ and she attacked me after that.” “My nose was bleeding but I didn’t realize until someone pointed it out. I was just so stunned, I could not believe it.
“I could not understand why she thought she should be allowed to do that. If I had punched someone I would be in trouble so why shouldn’t a celebrity?”

Allen’s Lily Loves line of clothes at New Look outlets in Britain has reportedly flopped.
Lily reportedly said at the line’s launch party, “I don’t really understand why anyone would come and buy these dresses so I am preparing for the shame of tumbleweed in Oxford Street when no one wants them.”
All of this comes after she cancelled a lot of her United States spring tour, reportedly after saying on her web site that she was, "getting really drunk" and is "tired."
Lily Allen is scheduled to tour Australia at the end of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has lost her marbles very quickly.Fame is too much for her to handle. she needs to go on hiatus for a while, maybe hire someone to help her deal with the sudden celebrity that has found her obnouxious ass.