Monday, June 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, George Clooney


There’s a story out and about that has reportedly said that Angelina Jolie doesn’t like George (Wise-Owl) Clooney very much because George trys to corrupt her man Brad Pitt. It seems, according to this unverified report, that during the Ocean’s Thirteen movie thing Jolie was afraid Wise-Owl was going to lead Brad astray. I can see that. Vegas is the place to stray alright. There’s more ho-hums in Vegas than men in Jolie’s past. Not an easy thing to accomplish. If he’s going to cheat on Jolie, he probably already has, not that I’m saying he has, but, if I was going to cheat and had the pick of just about any woman on the face of the planet, well I did or I’m on retreat in the Himalaya’s with about seven hundred monks. And that’s a nightmare I’d rather not get into. This report is bogus I would say, unverified of course.

No comments: